Sunday 15 January 2012

Girls night..

Well I ventured out for the first time in over four months last night! Only to a friends who lives less than 5 minutes away to meet the rest of the girls and have a bit of a girly nigh but still, a night out. It was good to get out and be just 'me' for a few hours but I didn't stop thinking about Bonnie! I left it just that little bit too late to leave and by the time I got home my little squidge was crying for her mummy.. it took until 1am to settle her back to sleep from 11 o'clock. Not to mention Molly wetting the bed again last night. She has been brilliant since we potty trained her, up until a couple of days ago she had never had an accident at night but all of a sudden its happen twice in the space of a week, she is devastated - bless her.

So all in all I came home to mayhem for the sake of a few hours round a friends.

I then had to ask myself, was it worth it? My answer, No! They are little for such a short space of time and whilst Bonnie is dependent on me and my boobs I will not be attempting it again..

No comments:

Post a Comment