Wednesday 25 January 2012

Beach Babe..?!

As the impending doom washes over me, I start to panic as the realisation that we are going on our first family holiday this year hits home.. Not because we are going abroad, not because we are going on an aeroplane and our lives hang in the balance of the pilot, nor the 2 hour car journey to the airport with a baby that doesn't travel well.. oh no something far worse!

I WILL ACTUALLY HAVE TO BARE ALL IN A SWIMMING COSTUME!

Long gone are my bikini days but still.. me.. in a.. swimming costume *gulps*

So this is it, my new years resolution of losing a stone and a half - which by the way I have made no attempt to fulfill thus far - has now got to be swung into action pretty damn quickly!

I swear as I am writing this I can hear the bar of aero calling me, taunting me from the cupboard *covers ears*

Its been too long, I have eaten pretty much what I please for just over a year (since falling pregnant, my daughter is now 4 months). I'm not as big as I probably think but for me I am the biggest I've ever been in my entire life.. I have nightmares that people will start shouting "beeeeached" as I walk along the sand whilst trying to throw me back in HAHA but no, all jokes aside now is the time to put down the doughnut, stop eating the copious amounts of cheese - cheese, I love cheese, all cheeses, smellier the better - chocolate & cake (we have finally finished, sorry I have finally finished the Christmas cake) as I have no more excuses, I have 4 months to reach my goal.. can I do it.. watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment